Remember to pack your bag the night before! You don’t want to be late for your job interview! Here are some useful things that you may consider packing for your job interview
- Directions: Bring with you the address of the location, as well as the confirmation of your appointment. To make it easier, type these details all in a note on your phone!
- ID: If the building has security, you may be asked to show identification, or you may need it to complete a job application. Bring your driver’s license or another form of identification with you.
- Extra Copies of Your Resume
- Reference List
- A Portfolio (if necessary): Depending on the type of job you’re interviewing for, you may need to bring samples of your work (especially if you’re applying for a creative position)
- Notepad and pen: You never know when you need to jot down important information and dates
It’s important to enter an interview prepared with everything you physically and mentally need, organised and ready to go! Happy packing!