Full-Time Platform Architect - HIRING NOW!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Architect to join a leading company based in Sydney.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. You will drive a key sector critical to the success of the business and help drive revenue for the next phase of the company’s growth!
Our client is seeking Expert Services Platform architects, to join their fast-growing team of experts. These experts will have the unique opportunity world class solutions to customers using our client’s platform and framework.
You will be responsible for evaluating, reviewing and enhancing product configurations that are highly scalable, extensible, and maintainable and are used by the largest companies in the world. You will work in a highly agile environment, collaborating with product managers, engineers and customers, as well as with our leadership team, using iterative and test-driven design methods. Our Expert Services Platform architects have deep experience in full stack CRM systems and can construct workflows and integrations that meets the requirements of a digital sales experience, whilst enabling the required complexity in the back office.
They work with architects and product owners to produce optimal order customer experience with our client’s applications and work closely with their Services and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modelling, best practices and effective order capture processes.
You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward, as well as technical product assistance.
You will need…
- A minimum of three years of telecommunications industry experience, including online order management systems experience
- 6+ years of experience working in development teams utilising Agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles, or 2+ years of experience on our client’s projects/implementations
- 6+ years of experience building Java applications
- Experience with the Spring framework, JDBC, Maven and other Java related technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing cloud-based applications on top of Salesforce platform
- Experience working in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Understanding and direct experience working with an end-to-end solution across the telecommunications BSS & OSS stack, from the creation of offers to quoting to order capture and order fulfilment
- Must have excellent communication skills, and demonstrate a strong delivery of presentations
Desirable skills, but not limited to…
- Excellent understandings of Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns
- Java related technologies
- Experience working with the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Apache Camel, Docker/Kubernetes
- Must have in-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific BSS/OSS solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD and Policy Management)
- A working, technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform and applications
- Stellar academic background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline
- Salesforce Developer
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, why wait? Apply now!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud