Thai Speaking Business Development Manager - Start Immediately!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven Thai Speaking Business Development Manager to join a leading financial services firm based in Sydney.
The successful candidate will drive a key sector critical to the success of the business and help drive revenue for the next phase of the company’s growth! You will be the point of contact for the company’s clients and provide value-added services to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively looking for new client relationships and referral opportunities
- Calling out leads and converting them into live trading accounts Communicating with other teams to produce best service for clients
- Managing online communications with clients through different social media channels
- Preparing progress business reports
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing clients and grab any further sales opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales and the business development environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak fluent Thai is a must!
What’s on offer?
- In return for your hard work you will get the opportunity to work in a diverse role with long term prospects and an opportunity to build your own personal team around you
- You will be rewarded with a great team environment and you will receive training and mentorship from industry professionals
- You will be offered a full-time position with a competitive salary package + yearly bonuses
This role is available for Immediate start for the right candidate.If you’re ready to make this opportunity your own, don't delay, send in your application today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud