German Teacher Required - Part Time
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic part time German teacherto join an elite and Independent school based in Sydney in a permanent part time position with a possibility of becoming full-time starting 2020.
The successful applicant will work with students and staff to facilitate the delivery of innovative learning programs that inspire students to love learning and attain their personal best.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and implementing lessons that use a range of teaching strategies and styles appropriate to girls’ levels, abilities and interests
- Differentiating the curriculum and learning tasks to provide for individual learning needs
- Integrating effective ICT skills and competencies into the teaching and learning process
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of student progress and achievement
- providing feedback to students and parents on performance in a way that builds confidence and encourages continued effort
- providing meaningful reports on student performance, both written and oral
- undertaking any other duties as directed by the Headmistress from time to time
To be considered for the position you will need to possess the following:
- An relevant university degree and teacher qualifications
- A current Working with Children Check
- Fluency and deep knowledge of Stages 4-6 German
- Good understanding of information and communication technologies (ICT) appropriate to Language teaching and year levels
- Proven competency in integrating ICT into teaching and learning
- Knowledge of 21st century learning and teaching, how girls learn, and study skills
- Respect and appreciation of young people and their learning needs
- The ability to work collaboratively with staff, students and parents
- NESA accreditation
- Knowledge of Latin and/or French Stage 4 would be highly advantageous!
If this sounds like the role for you and you have what it takes, click applyto forward a copy of your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud