Junior Tester - Mandarin speaking
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are currently on the hunt for a positive and dedicated mandarin speaking Junior Tester to join one of Australia's fastest growing forex brokers. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a talented and collaborative team and assist all tasks and functions of the technical and operations systems. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to step into more senior roles when opportunities arise.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure appropriate testing is conducted on new/updated code prior to release
- Working with developers to create appropriate test cases based on expected functionality
- Implementing automated acceptance tests.
- Interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Implementing performance tests.
- Working independently and provide testing guidance and advise to colleagues.
What you'll need:
- A bachelor's or relevant qualification in software, engineering, computer science
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies that will support the team goals with respect to quality.
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Proven experience in testing complex, commercial software e.g. enterprise software.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Significant experience in automation testing.
- Good understanding of Git, SVN, Maven etc.
- Familiar with Tomcat, Nginx and other web servers.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and should have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of important testing techniques and apply the same in test documentation and execution
- Excellent user-level understanding of internet technologies APIs, web sites etc.)
- Able to communicate and work closely with Developers and Product Managers
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new products and skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must!
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to all levels within the business are essential. A willingness to learn harnessed with a pro-active personality and a good work ethic are equally vital.
- A passion for sport and a keen interest
in the wagering industry
If this role interests you, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud