|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is one of Australia’s leading financial services firm that specialises in providing portfolio management and wealth advisory services to a wide range of clients ranging from family offices to high-net-worth financial institutions. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Avaloq Developer to join their energetic team in a full time role.
As an Avaloq developer, you will be tasked with implementing new
features, maintenance and providing ongoing support to help the business
achieve its strategic objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for refining and enforcing Avaloq code base concepts
- Evaluating solution proposals and solution design from junior developers and contractor
- Constructing best practice solutions and designing processes based on the needs of the business
- Responsible for building automated test cases as well as defining, implementing and maintaining of automated testing
- Perform unit testing of solutions and serving as the escalation point for monitoring alerts
- Customising Avaloq Core Platform processes
- Identifying risks associated with changes being made to the system
- Defining integration patterns to other systems
- Developing a deep technical knowledge across several functional areas
- Providing second level support for incident management
- Monitoring the quality of contract developer code
- Gauging/rating of development effort
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’experience with Avaloq platform
- Working knowledge of wealth management products and services such as, payments ,CRM, corporate actions ,reconciliations, trading, settlement, and portfolio management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial services
- Advanced PL/SQL,Oracle and SQL experience
- ACP certification(desirable)
If this role interests you, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud