|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Your new role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to fill in the position of GIS Specialist and be part of a supportive team of experienced professionals within the Information Technology department. This role will be critical in providing support to the GIS Manager in the development of their own system. In return, the company offers a competitive remuneration package.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in Spatial Science /Geography, Environmental Science /GIS or comparable experience
- Agility and the capability to perform with minimal supervision
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to interpret and edit geospatial vector data and geospatial imagery data
- Proven experience in working with the business to identify and capture operational requirements for integration to developed systems
- Experience developing web mapping
applications and web services using GeoServer, ESRI &
mobile toolset (Collector, Survey123 etc.)
If you have the required skills, don’t delay, send through your application today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud