.Net Developer - IMMEDIATE HIRING!
|Location:||Canberra, ACT, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
An exciting opportunity has risen for an experienced and talented Mid-level.NET developers to join one of Australia’s leading and established consultancy firms with offices throughout Australia. Ideally you’ll have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working in a close-knit agile project team and understand the importance of following documentation requirements and department processes.
Based in Canberra, the successful candidates will join a collaborative and multi-disciplined team of highly talented professionals that provide top quality solutions for a range of clients across several industry sectors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture using an iterative/agile approach
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Working with project staff on an exciting new initiative whilst assisting to shape and set up the approach and governance around the delivery of improved cloud development and CI/CD capabilities using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g.C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience or familiarity with setting up automated CI/CD pipelines through controlled release paths preferably including proactive application security testing through a DevSecOps approach
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net MVC application development including REST API and Web service development
- Familiarity with SPA technologies including React or Angular
- Experience in.NET Core (2.1 or later) ,Team Foundation Server (TFS) and orGIT
- Experience or good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) development including knowledge of technologies such as AWS Lambda or other microservices experience, Docker or Kubernetes, Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Must be an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident to be considered for this role
You could have experience, knowledge of or aptitude toward:
- Python and use of the Cloud9 Development IDE
- Performance and load testing
- User Interface design
- Blockchain or distributed ledger technologies
- Infrastructure as code
If this role interests you and you meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you.Click Apply now to forward a copy of your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud