PHP Developer- Laravel
|Location:||Chatswood, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Achieve your potential working with a team of experienced and supportive industry professionals in a rapidly growing financial services company based in Chatswood.
Our client is seeking a hardworking and energetic individual to join their software development team as a PHP Developer in a full-time position.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a back-end development role
- Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
- Familiarity with TDD, REST API, MySQL
- Understanding of modern development principles and practices (SOLID Principles , Design Patterns ,Object Oriented Programming, TDD ,continuous integration and deployment)
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks– Laravel framework
- Previous experience with GIT will be an added advantage
What you'll get in return:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and attractive bonuses along with a full-time role in a fast growing and reputable financial services company with a vibrant and supportive culture.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime, don’t let it slip away,Apply Now!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud