Principal Project Officer- Start Immediately!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
A rare opportunity has risen for an experienced and talented Principal Project Officer (Non IT) to join a leading Government Agency for an initial 6-month day rate contract with the view to be extended. The Project Officer will lead and support the operational projects to meet the objectives of the Health and Social Policy Branch.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and managing the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex projects.
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships with stakeholders through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
- Spearheading all aspects of the project management including preparing business cases and project plans, developing and managing budgets, identification and allocation of resources as well as meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Coming up with strategies for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realization, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the projects
- Leading and managing project teams to ensure that all key milestones and outcomes of the projects are delivered successfully
What you’ll need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or previous experience within the NSW Government, preferably a Health background
- Proven experience working with various stakeholders to deliver projects that address complex policy or service delivery problems.
- Demonstrated extensive skills and experience in managing all stages of the project and policy cycle that include planning, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
If this sounds like the role for you and you meet the requirements above, don’t wait – APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud