Mandarin Speaking FX Sales Representative
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals with experience in FX Sales who are to join one of Australia’s leading Forex brokers in Australia. Based in Sydney CBD, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by experienced industry professionals in a supportive work environment and you will be offered generous benefits and on-the-job training to help you develop.
Your duties include:
- Communicating and introducing market promotions to customers via phone and network
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers to ensure they receive outstanding services
- Promoting client’s products and services, finding and developing customers
- Consolidating problems encountered by customers
- Solving problems encountered by customers and training them to operate the company trading system
- Coping with Business development and expansion of client investment funds
What we would love to see from you:
- A bachelors degree in economics, finance or related majors is mandatory for this role
- Be comfortable with cold-calling and possess excellent telephone and negotiation skills
- A sound understanding of functionality of an FX eCommerce trading system
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Sales Representative servicing in foreign exchange industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of personal presentation
- A results-driven person who can work well under pressure in order to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- A can-do attitude and drive to succeed in a highly competitive market
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must!
If this sounds like a perfect role for you and you meet the above criteria, then don’t hesitate!Apply Today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud