Junior Product Manager - Immediate start!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
This is a great opportunity for you to work for one of Australia’s leading Fin-tech companies based in Sydney in a Junior Product Manager full-time position.
Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years of experience working closely with UIUX designers, project managers and development teams in order to be considered for this position.
- Work closely with the project manager, stakeholders and the development team to better meet clients' needs
- Work with clients to understand and analyse business processes
- Be responsible for documentary, user testing and provide quality feedback, from the start to the end of a project
Your Skills and Experience:
- Relevant IT qualification or vendor certification
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in managing a CRM system for a large organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Storyboarding and storytelling skills
- A strong understanding of Microsoft applications and office productivity suites
In return, the company offers:
A newly created role with a global exposure across the business, a competitive remuneration package and a brand new office located in Chatswood CBD. In addition, this role offers a pathway to a Product Manager role.
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, don't wait - APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud