HR OFFICER – WANTED NOW!!!!!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced and passionate HR Officer to join one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintech companies.
Based in Sydney and reporting directly to the directors, you will be working closely with other team leaders to meet all recruitment needs. The scope of your role will also include interviewing candidates and providing administrative support to meet all the general HR requirements of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining employee files and records
- Recording and processing data as well as maintaining HR systems and folders
- Responsible for recruitment of various roles including but not limited to IT development and general operations
- Conducting regular performance reviews and providing HR administrative support in various teams
- Providing solutions to personnel issues and managing internal and external activities
- Responsible for training, performance development and employee relations
- Directing on-boarding & off-boarding
- Managing allowances, sales bonus letters, and general personnel management
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR or administrative role preferably in information technology firms
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Xero or MYOB software packages
- Great attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Previous experience working with stakeholders and internal/external recruiters
If this sounds like a perfect role for you and you meet the above criteria, don't delay, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud