PHP Developer | Leading Forex Broker
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is one of the fastest growing forex brokers in Australia. Due to the expansion, an opportunity for a full-time PHP developer has opened up. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment as well as a competitive salary package and attractive bonuses.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a team of experienced and supportive industry professionals based in Chatswood.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (e.g Laravel)
- Working knowledge of NOSQL databases and related implementations
- 3 + years' experience in a back-end development role
- Understanding of modern development principles and practices (SOLID Principles , Design Patterns ,Object Oriented Programming, TDD ,continuous integration and deployment)
- Familiarity with TDD, REST API, MySQL
Having experience with GIT is not compulsory but would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, ‘apply now’ to forward a copy of your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud