|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
A rare opportunity has risen for an experienced Environmental Engineer/Scientist to join a leading Environment consultancy firm that seeks to improve the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team working on multiple national and international projects in various industry sectors which include transportation, urban infrastructure, government, and mining and land development.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with and receive mentorship and support from a team of industry professionals and grow your career in the fields of environmental assessment and remediation of contaminated land.
About the role:
- Preparing of high-quality reports and other related technical documents
- Managing, analyzing and interpreting data
- Championing the preparation of proposals and tenders
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and clients to manage and deliver a range of environmental projects on time and within budget
- Providing field support in a wide range of activities such as, supervision of drilling programs and groundwater well installations as well as soil, groundwater and soil vapour monitoring
- Assessment and remediation of risk
- A team player with strong communication skills and stakeholder liaison skills
- Tertiary qualified in environmental science, environmental engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience within the field of contaminated land assessment and/or environmental assessment and remediation
- Proven track record of targeting, winning and delivering projects on time
- Good industry knowledge and previous experience working on a wide range of projects for varied public and private clients
- Holder of a current valid Driver’s license
- Able to work both autonomously and in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Highly initiative and flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess strong analytical, reporting, and data presentation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with proven ability to achieve set objectives on time in deadline-driven work environments.
If this sounds like the role for you and you think you have what it takes to take on this role, send through your application TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud