GIS Analyst | Great company culture
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Your new role
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic team player to join their diverse and collaborative Spatial Solutions team as a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst. Based in the Sydney, you will be managed by very experienced industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment.
As a GIS Analyst, you will work collaboratively with the spatial team on a range of interesting and multi-discipline projects across various industry sectors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years ‘relevant experience, preferably working within a consulting environment
- Degree in Geography, environmental science or similar tertiary qualification
- a strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- A high level of experience with ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS and other GIS applications
- Strong cartographic skills to create professional GIS outputs and demonstrated experience in manipulating data from various software systems
- A technical background and previous experience, particularly in an environmental consultancy
- A current driver’s license
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder liaison skills
- Ability to use initiative and execute sound judgement
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
Knowledge in writing scripts is also desirable.
this sounds like a perfect role for you and you meet the above criteria, don't delay, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud