Human Resources Internship
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Are you a business student who’s currently studying Human Resources?
Or do you have a passion for the HR profession?
If yes, then hit APPLY now!
EBR is a leading recruitment agency in Sydney with over 18 years of successful experience! We have strong family values such as delivering WOW through our service, being passionate and determined and more importantly being creative and fun! We are continually growing and changing, embracing and driving change and are forward-thinkers who love to be adventurous!
We are looking for special tertiary educated individuals who are looking for experience and growth in the Recruitment and Human Resource Industries. If you are looking for a way to start your career, not just a 9 to 5 than read on!
About the role
- Virtual internship - you will be working from home while having all the training and support that you need to grow
- This is an unpaid internship
- 3 months full-time equivalent (6 months part-time)
What you will be doing:
- Assist in business development
- Generate leads
- Actively look for potential clients
- Source candidates, build and maintain a database of available, skilled people
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies and work closely with specialists to understand recruitment strategies
- Admin tasks
Our organisation needs a team player who can adopt and promote EBRs core values and behaviours. This will require your self-motivated mindset, a positive can do attitude, ability to take initiative and be reliable, as well as your proactive and self motivated approach.
If you think you have what it takes, send through your application TODAY!
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud