Mobile App Operator (Mandarin Speaking) - Needed ASAP!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients globally. It is one of the fastest growing and reputable financial institute that strives to provide a client-friendly, interactive forex experience. As a team our client always looks to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, recruiting the top talents and pass on your amazing skills to our clients. If you have ever wish to improve the service delivery to the clients, this role is for YOU!
They are now seeking Mobile App Operation Talents who is fluent in Mandarin, preferably with finance, computing or marketing sales background! This is an unthinkable opportunity to further your journey with a team of amazing software talents who are dedicated to, and striving for the same goal. In return, our client is offering a generous salary package to those who are fit for this role in a supportive environment to help you succeed!
What you will be doing:
- Conducting accurate business analysis, and optimizing the product and business process based on market trends and data mining
- Working closely with the product and engineering team to find the point of the upgrade, and to establish a scientific indicator system in order to grow together with the operation team
- Collecting relevant market information, analyzing industry trends, and looking for more potential cooperation opportunities
- Carrying out various marketing, promotion and sales
- Integrating platform resources to enhance the company's brand influence
What we expect to see:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Preferably finance, computing and marketing sales background
- +1 year of experience with Internet product operation
- Experience using various Internet operations tools, and familiar with user conversion funnels
- Ability to conduct business analysis and plan for product operation
- Willingness to cooperate with other internal teams to grow together
- Strong communication skills, with strong negotiation and customer relations ability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud