Experienced Testing Analyst - North Shore location
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Are you an overachiever and someone who is looking for an opportunity to prove yourself? We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and are driven to be the absolute best.
You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class Fin-tech company with a dominant global presence, and learn from some of the industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment. As a Testing Analyst, you will also enjoy a salary package is made up of competitive salary.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing testing solutions for new and existing projects
- Designing methods that align with best practice testing frameworks which encompass strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards
- Continuously improving methodologies to ensure systems can be migrated from a development environment through to implementation
- Designing and executing reusable test procedures, cases and scripts
- Using test plans to acquire business knowledge of various business applications
- Applying test techniques and processes for the planning, design, preparation and execution of tests
- Providing recommendations on all aspects of test planning and execution
- Reviewing technical and business design requirements
- Defining the risk-based and requirements-based testing scope to ensure the solution is fit for purpose
- Making sure that all test cases and test scripts are executed and have tractability by utilising testing tools (such as Gitlab) for bug and defect tracking
The successful candidate must meet the requirements below:
- Previous testing experience: developing project test strategies, test products and test cases within a large project environment
- At least 3 years of experience in agile software QA and testing
- Experience writing test cases
- Strong analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
If you are thinking to influence the world with your talent, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud