|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
One of Australia’s leading and innovative transport agencies is looking to engage an enthusiastic and talented Service Planner/ Scheduler to help carry out the acquisition, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and other bus service data to support network systems and public transport customer information products.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, friendly and supportive team and will be rewarded with competitive salary and great benefits.
The successful Service Planner/ Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Reviewing timetable performance and respond to operator proposals
- Building up and manage solid working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information
- Assisting operators with data issues and identify remedial actions to ensure seamless service delivery
- Ensuring data integrity between different data sources to minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity
- Undertaking customer demand analysis, timetable specification and service planning
- Using GIS, database and analytical software to analyse, manipulate, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems
- Reporting on service specification, performance, customer satisfaction and feedback, demographic and land use trends using computer-based planning, scheduling and statistical tools
- Ensuring the availability of quality data by spatial validation, data comparison and detailed data analyses
- Quality assurance and delivery of high quality and accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer in a required time frame
The successful Service Planner/ Scheduler must have the following:
- Relevant experience and a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- A willing, eager and can-do attitude
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate to various stakeholders and across all levels of the organization.
- Effective team working and problem solving skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, wait no further, send through your application TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud