Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are seeking an Arabic Speaking BDM!
Located in the heart of Chatswood CBD, our client is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients globally. It is one of the fastest growing and reputable financial institute that strives to provide a client-friendly, interactive forex experience 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The company offers an attractive salary package plus performance-based incentives in addition to a great working environment with friendly work culture.
If you are dedicated, a hard worker, outcome driven and have a dynamic personality, then this role is for YOU!
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the following tasks!
- Actively look for new client relationships and referral opportunities.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing clients and grab any further sales opportunities.
- Call out leads and convert them into live trading accounts.
- Prepare progress business reports.
- Manage online communications with clients through different social media channels.
- Communicate with other teams to produce best service for clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English)
- At least 1 year of experience in FX sales and the business development environment
- Flexibility with working hours
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, attractive salary + yearly bonuses along with the opportunity to build your own personal team around you. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.
APPLY today! We would love to hear from you.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud