Human Resources Officer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Interested in working in finance with a strong focus on technology and financial services education? As the Human Resources Officer, you will be reporting to company directors and working with various department heads and team leaders for all recruitment needs. You will also provide administrative support with a focus on employee relations, training and performance development, and managing recruitment, interview and general HR needs.
- Maintain HR systems and folders, which include data entry and processing
- Provide advice to personnel issues
- Work with Team Leads to do performance reviews
- Manage on-boarding, internal changes and off-boarding, sales bonus letters, allowances and general personnel management
- Recruitment of various roles, including Operations and IT Development
- Internal and External activity management
- Generate all employment contracts and internal employee letters
- +3 years’ experience in an HR or related administrative role (a role in IT Development preferable)
- Experience in recruitment in a different field
- Experience in an admin-based role in a dynamic and professional environment
- Attention to details and a good understanding of HR practices
- High attention to detail, especially when working at a fast pace
- Experience in liaising with recruiters both internally and externally and working with various stakeholders
- A good understanding of MS Office Suite, Xero and MYOB
If you are enthusiastic and have what it takes to contribute and work within a supportive work environment, then click APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud