Spatial Data Analyst - Graduate Opportunity
|Location:||SYDNEY, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Spatial Data Analyst
About the role
You will be undertaking the acquisition, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and other bus service data to support network systems and public transport customer information products.
- Ensure quality and integrity of customer data
- Use computer-based planning, scheduling and statistical tools to report on service performance, customer feedback and demographic trends
- Service planning, timetable specification, and demand analysis
- Manage and respond to operator proposals in a timely manner
- Use analytical software to capture, manipulate, format and report exports to improve bus operational systems
- Ensure accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer in a required time frame
- Minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information
This could be the contract that unlocks and changes your future! Apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud