Now hiring: Service Scheduler/Planner
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, energized and flexible Service Scheduler to work in a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment for one of Australia’s leading transport agencies.
The primary purpose of this role is to carry out the acquisition, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and other bus service data to support network systems and public transport customer information products. Some of the daily tasks in your new role will include:
- Build up and manage solid working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information
- Undertake customer demand analysis, timetable specification and service planning
- Use GIS, database and analytical software to analyse, manipulate, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems
- Report on service specification, performance, customer satisfaction and feedback, demographic and land use trends using computer-based planning, scheduling and statistical tools
- Be in charge of quality assurance and delivery of high quality and accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer in a required time frame
- Ensure the availability of quality data by spatial validation, data comparison and detailed data analyses
- Ensure data integrity between different data sources to minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity
- Review timetable performance and respond to operator proposals
- Assist operators with data issues and identify remedial actions to ensure seamless service delivery
The successful candidate will have relevant experience and a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline. You should also be tech savvy, a problem solver as well as a team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, ‘apply now’ or send us your updated CV.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud