HR Administration Officer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are inviting highly proactive, passionate and experienced individuals to apply for the position of HR Administration Officer in one of Australia’s growing financial services company in Sydney.
Reporting directly to the directors, you will work closely with other team leaders to meet all recruitment needs. The scope of your role will also include providing administrative support across HR in recruitment, interview process and general HR requirements of the company.
- Create and maintain employee files and records
- Responsible for recruitment of various roles including but not limited to IT development and general operations
- Maintain HR systems and folders, enter and process data
- Provide HR administrative support in various teams andconduct regular performance reviews
- Direct on-boarding, internal changes & off-boarding, allowances, sales bonus letters, and general personnel management
- Provide solutions to personnel issues
- Responsible for training, performance development and employee relations
- Manage internal and external activities
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR or administrative role preferably in information technology firms
- Strong organisational skills, close attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with stakeholders and internal/external recruiters
- Good working knowledge of software packages such as MS Office,Xero, MYOB
- Ability to work independently but also an eager team member
If you are interested in this role and meet the above selection criteria, apply now by submitting your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud