|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a Geographic Information Systems(GIS) Analyst to join their diverse and collaborative team. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Transport Spatial Systems Manager.
What you will be doing;
- Utilising GIS software and other relevant software
- Creating, analysing, and presenting geospatial and aspatial data.
- Ensuring the provision of clear and insightful reporting by maintaining quality documentation of analysis, methodology and findings.
- Providing GIS development input, integration input as well as data modelling input & guidance to stakeholders and projects.
- Troubleshooting and automating project workflows and data integrations
- Deploying ArcGIS Online applications and other mobile GIS applications
What you'll need to succeed;
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in sourcing, capturing and maintaining datasets
- Technical knowledge and skills utilising ArcGIS suite of products: ArcGIS - Pro, - Online, -Apps, -ArcCatalog, -ArcSDE, mobile GIS solutions and ArcGIS Server.
- Strong knowledge of ArcGIS or other GIS, ETL (such as FME) software, BI tools (Tableau, SAP) working with API’s and SQL
- Experience with developing/enhancing GIS Applications using Java Script, Python and other relevant languages
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder liaison skills
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply now ’to forward a copy of your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud