PHP Developer required
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a highly established independent Financial Firm based in Chatswood. They have experienced huge growth in the last 6 months, and as a result are seeking a hardworking and energetic PHP Developer to join their team! Working as a PHP Developer in a full-time position, the salary package is made up of competitive salary and attractive bonuses.
- At least 3 years of experience in a back-end development role
- Excellent skills in PHP MVC frameworks – Laravel
- Experience with TDD, REST API, MySQL, GIT
- Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
- Understanding of modern development principles and practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, TDD, continuous integration and deployment).
- Excellent communication skills and hard-working attitude
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t wait – APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud