Associate Product Manager (Sydney)
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
A fantastic opportunity has risen to work for a progressive company in an Associate Product Manager full-time position with one of Australia’s leading Fintech companies based in Sydney. Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years of experience working closely with UIUX designers, project managers and development teams in order to be considered for this position.
In return, the company offers a newly created role with a global exposure across the business, a competitive remuneration package and a brand new office located in Chatswood CBD. In addition, this role offers a pathway to a Product Manager role.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the project manager, stakeholders and the development team
- Be responsible for documentary, user testing and provide quality feedback, from the start to the end of a project
- Work with clients to understand and analyse business processes
What we need from you:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Storyboarding and storytelling skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant IT qualification or vendor certification
- A strong understanding of Microsoft applications and office productivity suites
- Previous experience in managing a CRM system for a large organisation
- Excellent documentation skills
Experience in financial services and marketing is desirable but not essential.
Don’t let this amazing opportunity slip away, click ‘Apply now’ to forward a copy of your CV.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud