New graduate job: Spatial Data Analyst
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
As a Spatial Data Analyst, you will be undertaking the acquisition, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and other bus service data to support network systems and public transport customer information products.
This role needs you to
- Use planning, scheduling and statistical softwares to report on service performance, customer feedback and demographic trends
- Ensure quality and integrity of customer data
- Ensure accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer in a required time frame
- Be responsible for service planning, timetable specification, and demand analysis
- Respond to operator proposals in a timely manner
- Utilise analytical tools to capture, manipulate, format and report exports to improve bus operational systems
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information
This is a unique position within the GIS industry with exciting opportunities! Apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud