Full-Stack Web Developer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
About the role
Our client is growing their development team and is looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer based in their Barangaroo Office.
This position will offer the successful applicant to take ownership in the product development of one of their new core products, and provides the opportunity to be innovative, engage their creative side, and come up with new concepts and ideas.
To become part of the team as a Full Stack Web Developer, you should be:
- Happily integrating into the team and culture
- Sensitive to the customers’ challenges and the ability to research them
- Proficient with code
- Web application development:
- Experience in Java with Spring
- Experience in Angular (5+)
- Understanding of REST API and webservices
- Experience working with either AWS, Azure, GCP (AWS preferable)
- Experience with GIT and BitBucket
Not essential but highly regarded:
- Experience with Jenkins
- Creation of geospatial data and/or consolidation and integration of datasets
- Geospatial data review and analysis
The company offers a flexible and family friendly working environment as well as generous benefits.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud