Senior GIS Specialist
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is seeking a passionate individual with expertise in the spatial data field. The successful applicant will carry out Senior GIS Data Analyst duties and provide specialist expertise, advice and services to ensure the relevant spatial data are sourced, managed and accessible.
- To provide specialist expertise for integration and high-end manipulation and analysis of spatial data using GIS software
- Assist in the development and implementation of data collection and management programs to ensure the ready availability of quality data to the planning teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key agencies, including community groups, local government and other stakeholders to enhance knowledge of externally sourced data holdings, collection programs and information product developments
- Facilitate the collection of data
- Produce high quality maps and reports in accordance to corporate standards
- Implement corporate data policies, standards and data management procedures to ensure that best practice is used
- Maintain the spatial database/s and GIS software and hardware to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the operations.
- Identify opportunities for technological development in the Department’s GIS and web mapping environments and mentor Department staff in the use of GIS software
To be successful you will have to have the above knowledge and a Can-Do Attitude. If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY! Be quick, as this role will be filled very quickly.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud