Now hiring: Service Planner
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
About the company
Our client provides the strategic direction and directs private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
You will be undertaking the acquisition, analysis, interpretation, manipulation, and dissemination of vehicle, driver shift, spatial and other bus service data to support network systems and public transport customer information products.
- Ensure data quality and integrity of Customer Information data sets
- Report on service specification, performance, customer satisfaction and feedback, demographic and land use trends using computer-based planning, scheduling and statistical tools
- Carry out service planning, timetable specification, and customer demand analysis
- Respond to operator proposals and review timetable performance
- Use GIS, database and analytical software to analyse, manipulate, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems
- Be in charge of quality assurance and delivery of high quality and accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer in a required time frame
- Ensure the availability of quality data by spatial validation, data comparison and detailed data analyses
- Ensure data integrity between different data sources to minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slips away, if you are uncertain that you are a great fit for this role, apply anyway!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud