|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are seeking a passionate HR person who is interested in working in the finance industry with a strong focus on technology and financial services education.
About the role
As the HR Advisor, you will be reporting to company directors and working with various department heads and team leaders for all recruitment needs. You will also provide administrative support with a focus on employee relations, training and performance development, and managing recruitment, interview and general HR needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining HR systems and folders, which include data entry and processing
- Providing advice to personnel issues
- Working with team leads to do performance reviews
- Managing on-boarding, internal changes and off-boarding, sales bonus letters, allowances and general personnel management
- Recruitment of various roles, including Operations and IT Development
- Internal and External activity management
- Generation of all employment contracts and internal employee letters
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an HR or related administrative
- Experience in recruitment in a different field is essential
- Experience in an admin-based role in a dynamic and professional environment
- High attention to detail, especially when working at a fast pace
- Experience in liaising with recruiters both internally and externally and working with various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with initiative as well as being part of an efficient and vibrant team
- Ability to use various software including MS Office Suite, Xero and MYOB
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slips away, if you are uncertain that you are a great fit for this role, apply anyway!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud