PIMS Graphics Officer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their careers through a professional network that’s revolutionising the PIMS field.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. If you are an A Player and think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
· Updating, maintaining and auditing of the PIMS textual and graphics databases to ensure that current entries accurately reflect current title and parcel information shown on recently registered Deposited Plans created by the client
· Cataloguing and storage of client’s cadastral plans, property titles and Government Gazettes.
· Assisting in the provision of a “cadastral plan”, “instrument” and “dealing” lodgement service for Asset Maintenance, Journey Management and Corporate Divisions as required.
· Assist in investigating proposals involving property matters to determine the type of cadastral plan to be prepared for lodgement at the Land titles Office.
· Assist with representing client on property plan matters.
· Completion or partial completion of tertiary qualifications in Survey Drafting, Surveying, GIS or equivalent, or demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge of Property and Project related issues.
· Demonstrated competence in the use of a GIS or Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) systems.
· Sound knowledge and experience in the use of property information and management systems.
· Knowledge of the statutory requirements of land administration.
· Knowledge of the requirements of Land and Property Information NSW and the client’s regarding plan preparation.
· Demonstrated ability in interpretation of subdivision plans and land title information.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in working independently and as part of a team and the ability to meet deadlines and achieve results within strict time constraints.
If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY! Be quick, as this role will be filled very quickly.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud