Junior FX Customer Support
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Ever wanted to work with a team of family friendly and supportive individuals? If yes, this is your chance now!
Our client is a growing Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading services to retailers and institutional clients worldwide. You will be spreading your passion for providing an interactive and client-friendly Forex experience and learning from industry professionals.
Your job duties include
- Handling clients' deposits and withdrawals to ensure timely processes
- Following account opening processes
- Answering any inbound phone calls and emails to appropriately responding to customers’ queries
- Maintaining a positive and helpful attitude towards customers at all times
- Supporting other FX customer agents
We are looking for
- Ability to handle multiple languages is highly regarded.
- An understanding of financial market and CFD trading
- Ability to work independently and to make sound decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- An open-minded and reliable team player
- Demonstrated professional communication skills and polished phone manner
- Market salary rate
- Full training provided for starters and also continuous on-the-job training
- Opportunity to learn about a reputable financial services company
If you are interested in this role, apply and call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud