|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Based in Sydney CBD, you will have the opportunity to work with a leading logistics operator in Australia and be managed by very experienced industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment.Working as an HR Administrator in a full-time position,you will enjoy a full-degree of autonomy while utilising company’s tools to become successful.
What you will be doing
- Advertising: Post job ads for new employees on Seek or in Newspaper, provide training to workable to managers/supervisors
- Onboarding: Administer the onboarding process for new comers, produce contracts, send out onboarding documents, arrange medicals, carry out Police Checks, communicate with payroll to ensure an accurate and timely onboarding and payment
- Casual Conversions: Prepare weekly reports on LP Casuals, convert casual staffs with more than 500 hours to permanent
- Absenteeism: Run reports every month on Staff Absenteeism, assist managers to have discussions or issue warning letters to targeted employees
- Performance/Discipline: Get Disciplinary Letters ready using set template for Initial Employees Warnings
- Industrial Relations: Show an understanding of the EBA and key clauses
- Safety Administration & Reporting: Prepare incident reports into Safety System in consultation with management to monitor Safety Incident Reports and send summaries to management to show number of reports open/overdue
- Recognition Program: Be in charge of the staff recognition program and capture the nomination for future reporting
- Social Media: Manage the LinkedIn account in consultation with the CEO, Sales, Accounts, HR and Operations teams to improve our social media presence
- Magazine: Manage the collation of stories & photos for the magazine, communicate with the graphic designer to work on the magazines
- Reporting: Report on Safety KPIs, Safety Incidents that are open, HR KPIs, Casual Conversions, Absenteeism, Leave, etc
- Project: Implement the Oracle HCM system
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slips away. If you are uncertain that you are a great fit for this role, apply anyway!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud