Training & Quality Lead
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Job title: Training & Quality Lead
Have you ever dreamt of a job where you can make a difference in the global telco industry? Are you an energetic and meticulous leader with a desire for customer service improvement and satisfaction? If yes, you will now have the opportunity to join the fabulous team of our major telecommunication client in Australia. Founded in Singapore, our client is a successful company who has a strong passion for providing digital consumers with phenomenal mobile experiences. Being a Training & Quality Lead, you are expected to possess a forward-thinking mindset, great attention to details and the willingness to go the extra mile.
● Identify and organize projects to improve quality, reduce cost and increase productivity
● Complete projects in a timely manner to achieve quality improvement goals
● Execute strategies to obtain performance excellence/performance improvement
● Oversee inspection of incoming materials to ensure that requirements are met
● Recognize those who make contribution to the company’s success
● Communicate with partner vendors and other members of the company in order to evaluate the Performance Excellence project.
● Constantly give the management team status updates, feedback, and reports on projects within the company
● Clearly publicize goals, plans, progress and results to make adjustments if needed
● At least 2 years of experience in learning & development program management, preferably in a customer support and people management
● Prior experience in Human Resources (training and/or recruiting) is a plus
● Familiarity with learning management systems
● Experience establishing and running a quality assurance program involving service delivery.
● An understanding of work optimization programs such as Six Sigma or other improvement
● Effective time management skills
● Experience in working towards deadlines with great credibility, integrity and professionalism
● Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
● Ability to lead a team to achieve project outcomes
This could be the opportunity that unlocks and changes your future! Apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud