Senior-Associate Environmental Engineer (Waste)
|Location:||Melbourne, , Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their careers through a professional network that’s revolutionising the environmental and engineering fields.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. If you are an A Player and think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Your role will involve all areas of landfill work supported by industry experts. We are looking for someone who is technically excellent, motivated to deliver projects consistently at a high level, be an engaging senior member of the business and share your expertise with other areas of the business. This role is located in Melbourne.
· Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and new clients across diverse sectors
· Mentor and provide guidance to junior staff.
· Manage the successful delivery projects within the waste sector and where needed other disciplines.
· Champion the preparation of tenders and proposals.
· Bachelor or Masters in Engineering (Civil/ Environmental/Geotechnical).
· Minimum 8 years' experience
· Landfill design experience a preference
· Strong cultural fit into the team
· Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients and delivering results.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proactive and involved in dealing with organisational problems and opportunities.
· Has a broad commercial insight.
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slip away! Hit APPLY NOW or Alternatively, call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud