Senior Software Engineer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Based in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a passionate and talented full-time developer who has it all to work for a leading supplier of furnishing fabrics. They are seeking individuals with a variety of skills and the ability to learn latest technologies on the job to make a difference in the company’s computing infrastructure.This is a great opportunity to learn from experienced mentors and expand your industry insight. In addition, our client also offers a flexible and family friendly working environment, generous benefits and performance-based wage rise. Keep reading if you are interested in this role.
You will be undertaking these responsibilities:
- Maintain the current system to ensure the operation of the company as usual
- Develop the new IT system used in the company and constantly maintain that new system
- Give solutions to general IT issues
- Perform other reasonable and relevant activities as requested from time to time to meet operational requirements
To become part of the team as a Senior Software Engineer, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack website development including front-end, back-end, databases
- Previous experience in Ops/DevOps including but not limited to AWS/GCP/Azure, CI/CD and ELK/Splunk
- Familiarity working with old code bases
- General IT maintenance skills such as OS/software troubleshooting and basic PC upgrading/fixing skills
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud