|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Are you a team leader and someone who is looking for an opportunity to prove yourself? We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Civil Manager (Sydney)
- Competitive salary package
- Positive working environment and culture
- Motivated and ambitious individuals with a drive for success
- Exciting career opportunities!
With support from an experienced management team with a collaborative culture, you will enjoy a competitive salary package and work closely with hands on executives in an organisation that values its staff and has a reputation for excellence. You will get the opportunity to work in a diverse role with long term prospects, including business development activities, oversight of client relationships, delivery of a suite of projects, building a strong team. Hence, giving you the chance to further enrich your experience.
- Plan and undertake in business development activities and liaise with both clients and Business Development Manager in relation to prospects.
- Manage a portfolio of projects by ensuring the appropriate technical review and validation being undertaken, assigning appropriately experienced staff to projects.
- Ensure appropriate financial management of projects (including WIP and invoicing) is being undertaken for projects within Program portfolio.
- Develop and maintain sound knowledge of the technical requirements of projects within the relevant Program.
- Keep up to date with changes in Standards and Legislation and how these may impact upon the scope and extent of the project.
- 7+ years’ experience in a civil consulting environment.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients, winning projects and delivering results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and involved in dealing with organizational problems and opportunities.
- Has a broad commercial insight.
- Innovative and a critical thinker.
This is a great chance to join a fast growing and reputable company! Support will be provided but you must be willing to work autonomously within your role. Call us on 02 8001 6478 for a chat!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud