Senior Auditor (MANDARIN)
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their careers through a professional network that’s revolutionising the financial services industry.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. If you are an A Player and think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Are you intrigued by the opportunity to work for an innovative, driven and client centric organisation? An exciting opportunity currently exists for an Auditor to join our Audit team in our Sydney office. This is a permanent, full-time position which offers the successful individual unique career progression opportunities. Our Audit & Assurance division is large, diverse and growing. We provide audit and assurance services to a wide range of organisations, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, advise and make a real impact.
• Completing standard auditing activities for review, ensuring jobs are completed effectively and within budget
• Assist in preparing business reports and management letters for clients to highlight key issues and recommended actions
• Assist in planning out audit engagements alongside Audit Lead
• Ensure all audit files are completed in line with the Crowe Horwath Audit Methodology
• Communicate with clients to develop a detailed understanding of their business
• Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Participate in industry and business activities external to the firm, raising the brand profile.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Accounting related degree and working towards or intending to undertake CA or CPA qualification;
• MANDARIN and ENGLISH SPEAKING
• Degree-qualified with 18 months to three years’ related audit work experience in public practice.
• Familiarity with audit software such as CaseWare
• CPA/CA(Australia) qualified or partly qualified
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Personable, professional, positive and pro-active
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slip away! Hit APPLY NOW or Alternatively, call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud