Customer Service Manager
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Role: Customer Service Manager
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Manager for one of our major telecommunication clients. Having a desire to build a pan-Asian organisation from its ground in Singapore, our client always makes every effort to provide consumers with one-of-a-kind mobile experiences and to make a difference in the global telco industry. If you share the same passion, continue reading to see if this is the perfect role for you!
● An exciting opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telco industry
● A great autonomy in managing your own portfolio
● Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
● Attractive compensation and benefits package
You’re expected to:
● Lead the team to improve Customer Experience & Satisfaction to ensure KPIs are always met
● Set action plans to achieve continuous team growth
● Train staffs along releases of new features, promotional campaigns and product improvements
● Be the touchpoint for other departments such as Marketing, Operations and Product.
● Contribute to the success of various projects
A potential candidate would need:
● A passion for technology, disruptive models, organisational culture, and Customer Service
● At least 5 years of experience in digital customer service (preferably)
● Proven track record in process improvement such as CSAT
● Ability to take ownership of the team growth
● Ideally previous experience in Escalations, Queue Management and Roster Management
● A sound knowledge of Customer Service KPIs, CRM and customer ticketing tools such as Zendesk and Zopim
● Ability to fit in a fast-paced environment
● Leadership skills to manage a team of 50 plus direct and indirect (including outsourced)
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud