|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Here is an exciting opportunity for you to work as part of the Talent Acquisition team of our major telecommunication client. Founded in Singapore, our client is a successful company who has a strong passion for providing consumers with more user-friendly mobile experiences and making a difference in the global telco industry. As the internal recruiter, you will be in charge of implementing different talent management strategies and initiatives in Australia to acquire talented superstars to work with the company's growing team.
What you will be doing
● Design winning sourcing strategies to fill key positions in Australian team in collaboration with People and Culture lead
● Execute onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
● Actively share insights on organizational structure and recruitment strategy to develop People & Culture team
● Work with hiring managers identify their business objectives and hiring needs
● Deliver a phenomenal experience and act as brand ambassador when representing the company to potential candidates
An ideal candidate would need
● Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment field
● Previous experience in working at technology company
● Thorough understanding of candidates selection methods as well as ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
● Ability to handle multiple hiring projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
● Strong negotiation and communication skills in English and Mandarin due to local hiring
● Good practices of confidentiality and integrity
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud