Job Description: Asbestos Assessor
|Job Description|| |
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
This role isn't just a desk job. It’s about getting out in the field and experiencing hands on learning, being exposed to how we engage with our clients and contractors and preparing technical reports for a diverse range of challenging projects. You will contribute to client projects with the support of other consultants.
· Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
· Production of quality reports based on your findings.
· Occupational hygiene monitoring including noise, dust and other contaminants.
· Management of projects and client liaison.
We are looking for candidates with:
· Solid experience in a similar role having worked as a consultant.
· Experience in asbestos and Hazmat surveying.
· This role is 60-70% field based so you need to enjoy working in the field.
· You’ll be a team player, having strong communication skills and a pro-active can-do approach.
· Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in a related field.
· An asbestos certificate is also highly regarded.
· Competitive salary package.
· Paid over-time possibilities.
· Flexible work culture and practices.
· Fun working environment.
· Novated leasing options.
· Excellent travel opportunities.
· Many more!
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slip away! Hit APPLY NOW or Alternatively, call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud
|Location||Sydney,NSW Show on map|
|Date Advertised||2019-02-19 10:59:32|