Account executive (Mandarin)
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Are you an experienced accountant seeking a new opportunity? We have an exciting position open for an outstanding financial accountant. If you are hard working, self motivated and can work independently in a fast paced office, then this position is for you! You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class trading company with a dominant global presence, and learn from some of the professionals in the industry.
To provide worldwide foreign currency exchange services and cross-border payments services to corporate clients.
· Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking.
· Perform ongoing analysis on new/existing client portfolios
· On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor.
· Create revenue through open trading deals.
· Work alongside other sales personnel and back office staff
· Work with Sales Support staff for on-boarding process.
· Through client management via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the order/trade and execute the order via client instructions
· Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service.
· Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
· Experience in the field of foreign exchange services
· Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade
· Strong verbal and written communication ability
· Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales
· Excellent time management
· Insight and experience to protect the company’s commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship
· Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
· Strong mathematical skills
· Mandarin Speaker
- To solicit business on behalf of the organisation
- To negotiate and book trades - most offices spots and forwards only
- Options: only those authorized by the company as certified to sell Options for the company have the authority to do so
- Must be RG 146 certified or willing to undertake studies.
This is a unique opportunity! If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud