Account executive (Mandarin)
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Account Executive - Mandarin Speaking
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Based in Sydney, you will be working for a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist who offers a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We are looking for an experienced Mandarin Speaking Accounts Executive to work in a highly dynamic and rewarding working environment ASAP! This is a unique opportunity!
To provide worldwide foreign currency exchange services and cross-border payments services to corporate clients.
· Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking.
· Perform ongoing analysis on new/existing client portfolios
· On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor.
· Create revenue through open trading deals.
· Work alongside other sales personnel to generate, motivate and support sales team efforts.
· Work alongside back office staff to resolve potential Compliance, Operation or Credit issues of concern
· Work with Sales Support staff for on-boarding process.
· Through client management via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the order/trade and execute the order via client instructions
· Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service.
· Absolute adherence to company compliance and regulatory requirements and guidelines
· Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
· Experience in the field of foreign exchange services
· Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade
· Strong verbal and written communication ability
· Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales
· Excellent time management
· Insight and experience to protect the company’s commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship
· Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
· Strong mathematical skills
· Mandarin Speaker
- To solicit business on behalf of the organisation
- To negotiate and book trades - most offices spots and forwards only
- Options: only those authorized by the company as certified to sell Options for the company have the authority to do so
- Must be RG 146 certified or willing to undertake studies.
This is a unique opportunity! If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud