Manager Infrastructure Delivery
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Are you a problem solver? Are you an overachiever? Want to work for company with a strong global presence? We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY NOW!
Manager Infrastructure Delivery
o Competitive salary package
o Positive working environment and culture
o Motivated and ambitious individuals with a drive for success
o Exciting career opportunities!
To provide leadership, guidance and support to the Infrastructure Delivery Department to ensure the effective management and best practice delivery of capital works relating to the provision and renewal of building, drainage, open space and roads infrastructure throughout the city managed by the Council.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
1. Manage and control the various project planning and delivery units within the department comprising the key asset areas of Buildings, Drainage, Open Space and Roads.
2. Lead and mentor the team to ensure the natural and built environment are maintained and enhanced through the development and implementation of appropriate asset management strategies, capital works programs and standards for design, construction and maintenance.
3. Achieve best value for Council’s investment in assets and infrastructure by developing and maintaining effective budget and asset management programs.
4. Develop, coordinate and complete grant funded infrastructure programs within program guidelines and timeframes.
5. Contribute to the corporate process relating to the analysis, evaluation and planning of long term assets and infrastructure options to satisfy community needs.
6. Implement best practice asset and infrastructure solutions, which are sensitive to the issues of cost, safety, amenity, access and user requirements.
7. Coordinate the delivery of asset and infrastructure projects by overseeing the planning, design and construction processes.
8. Monitor the execution and completion of works to achieve required specifications, quality, safety and environmental standards, time and budget constraints, legislative requirements, grant conditions and customer expectations.
9. Lead, inspire and develop an agile, innovative, respectful, cohesive and high achieving team of people, by promoting and delivering excellent customer service standards within Council, to the community and to Councillors, in accordance with Council business objectives and policies (including work health and safety, ethical behaviour, risk, dignity and respect, and equal employment opportunity), delivered in an ethical, social and environmentally responsible manner.
10. Engage and consult, and build strategic and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to seek input and advice in relation to people and organisational development initiatives and industry trends, and keep abreast of current developments and emerging trends in all areas of responsibility, to proactively identify and develop strategies and actions that support the ongoing success of Council.
11. Identify new strategies, initiatives, and innovative courses of action to foster a culture of continuous improvement to develop solutions to emerging challenges in a cost effective and sustainable manner, ensuring that Council is optimally leveraging opportunities and implementing best practice policies and procedures.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay – we are keen to hear from you!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud