|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Quality Assurance (QA) Associate
Are you looking for an exciting career as a QA Associate?
We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY NOW!
About the business
· Fast growing busy pharmaceuticals company
· Great career opportunity for Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology degrees
· A great opportunity has been created for the right candidate to grow your career in our fast expanding multinational pharmaceuticals company. Client specializes in manufacturing, wholesaling and exporting of Health Supplements, Skin Care and Dairy Products.
About the role
We are searching for an enthusiastic positive QA/QC Associates who are eager to learn and contribute. You will work as part of QA/QC team to assist all tasks and functions of the technical and operations systems. This is a unique opportunity. The successful applicant will require dedication, persistence and innovation. Also, you will have the opportunity to step into more Senior Roles when opportunities arise.
Skills and experience
- Assist with all QA/QC daily operations including:
- Maintain QA system in compliance with TGA GMP and NSW HACCP, including:
- Perform and maintain Stability Program
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on technical issues including formulations, quality, stability
- Coordinate / perform / assist with product registration include research therapeutic functions of new products and prepare and submit ARTG listing application
- Formulation R & D for new Pharmaceuticals / Cosmetic / Dairy products.
- Assist with preparing and checking text for products brochures and labels.
- Support other departments on technical and quality issues.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry, or Microbiology, or Pharmacology, or GMP.
- Experience in GMP / HACCP is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good communication skills and eager to learn
- Work as a Team with Can-Do attitude and creative thinking
- Fluent in spoken and written English
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud