|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
- Competitive salary package
- Positive working environment and culture
- Motivated and ambitious individuals with a drive for success
- Exciting chance to showcase your ideas and abilities!
With support from an experienced management team with a collaborative culture, you will enjoy a competitive salary package and work closely with hands on executives in an organisation that values its staff and has a reputation for excellence. You will develop and maintain an accurate and innovative model of the project design for construction set-out, coordination and delivery.
· Collating design information from design drawings or other electronic models
· Preparing survey information to assist designers
· Building accurate models of the project design in 12d Model
· Identifying problems with the design and communicating possible solutions
· Creating reports, plans and drawings to easily and effectively communicate complex ideas to project teams.
· Develop and maintain sound knowledge of the technical requirements of projects within the relevant Program with accuracy.
· High level of proficiency in 12D
· Thorough knowledge of relevant standards and technical guidelines
· Collaborating with designers, planners and engineers to deliver designs that are innovative, environmentally sensitive and practical
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively manage your time in order to deliver projects in a timely manner
· An ability to think outside the box and produce commercial, client-focused outcomes
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud