|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client in Sydney is looking for a mathematician to join their team ASAP! You will be part of a young, creative, dynamic and hardworking team where you will play a vital part in driving the company’s development.
Being a result driven business, you will be at the forefront of continuing our growth as you are rewarded with a great working environment and aggressive start-up culture. The Mathematician works with development and design teams, track, and guide activities of our development in real money online gaming, including chance, skilled-based games, social casual games, multiplayer games and story-based slot games. As a Mathematician, you will be responsible for formulating chance-based math calculations, working closely with the Chief Operations Officer, Chief Technology Officer and other game designers.
- Build and maintain mathematical simulations to prove and test game math models
- Monitor and report to manager the status of current game projects
- Communicate and liaise with other teams on issues that may impact games development
- Creation and development of new games concepts
- Analyse user metrics to innovate, improve or expand mathematical calculations and models
- Creation and verification of all mathematical calculations and models for all games
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods generally, and particularly in the areas of modelling and analytics.
- Experience in analytical modelling.
- Good command of English in speech and writing, enabling communication in daily work
- Good problem solving and strong logic
- Strong Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Good portfolio of games currently available to play online
- Direct experience in Gaming and Gambling Sector
- Knowledge and understanding of user experience and UX design
- Experience in mathematical models for gambling game design
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions.
- Proven experience in the area
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud